Modifications I Have Been Making

Go down

Modifications I Have Been Making

Post by ArazelEternal on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Please do not be offened by any changes I've been making to any previous posts you've made. Part of making this forum more popular is making it more organized and consise, easier to find info others are looking for. Te better it looks to those who come here, the better chances we have of attracting new people. Many people - including myself - base the decision on wether or not to join a forum or website on the look, how well its maintained. If you dont like something I've done, I apologize and please let me know.

Favorite Quote
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for the belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdon."  Satanic Bible, Book Of Satan 2:7

LaVeyan Satanism Sources
Wikipedia - LaVeyan Satanism
Offical Church Of Satan Website
ArazelEternal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modifications I Have Been Making

Post by Phoenix on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Its looking great, I'm just about to do sgraphics for this forum to make have a more satanic feeling.

Ave Satanas! Luciferi Excelsi!

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics,  clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

• Astral Projection : 63%
  • Out of Body Experience : 87%
  • Lucid Dreams : 99%

Phoenix
Admin

View user profile http://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 am

I have some ideas if it's ok to post here.

A section with links to various satanic websites, satanic friendly websites, online shops selling ritual tools etc. also so people can reply and post links and if there suitable you add them to the list.

What is spiritual Satanism this would sit in the spiritual satanism section as a sticky and would be a short explanation in what it is, So if anyone comes onto the website say if there lavayan and curious about spiritual they get the chance to read about it and if they have a big interest then they can visit links to various stuff to read more and go from there.

Ideas Section this would be for people who have ideas for the website related to Satanism of course.

These are just ideas because i run my own social network site and run a forums in it and some of the ideas i feel would work well. Smile
electricwildflower

View user profile http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:09 pm

electricwildflower wrote:I have some ideas if it's ok to post here.

A section with links to various satanic websites, satanic friendly websites, online shops selling ritual tools etc. also so people can reply and post links and if there suitable you add them to the list.

What is spiritual Satanism this would sit in the spiritual satanism section as a sticky and would be a short explanation in what it is, So if anyone comes onto the website say if there lavayan and curious about spiritual they get the chance to read about it and if they have a big interest then they can visit links to various stuff to read more and go from there.

Ideas Section this would be for people who have ideas for the website related to Satanism of course.

These are just ideas because i run my own social network site and run a forums in it and some of the ideas i feel would work well. Smile
Top idea bro me and eternal will work on it.

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics,  clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

Phoenix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Also one more quick idea how about a section for poems, prays etc so people can share stuff they have come across and also can share there own for fellow satanists to use in rituals if they want. Smile
electricwildflower

View user profile http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Forum updated please check the update topic.

Phoenix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down