Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a christian friend tried to convert me

3 posters

Go down

a christian friend tried to convert me Empty a christian friend tried to convert me

Post by Phoenix Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 am

a Christian friend tried to convert me but ended up being sick yes its a true story Satan did infact make him sick for trying to convert me i found this to be a blessing from satan himself and was very thankful for this all night i wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up and suck jesus dick but me as a satanist did not want to hurt his feelings, i asked satan for help and he gave me help hail satn and his demons of hell
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

a christian friend tried to convert me Empty Re: a christian friend tried to convert me

Post by Justice Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 am

he desreved what he got if you ask me lol satan looks after his own
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

a christian friend tried to convert me Empty Re: a christian friend tried to convert me

Post by electricwildflower Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:18 am

Yes he deserves what he gets we are respectful of a persons religion but if a person is trying to convert you or shove there religion down your throat then the only way forward is to shut them up.

I have had this problem a few times with my family as some of them are christian but lucky for me now we agree to just keep religion out of any arguement.
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum