Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beginners guide to dowsing

3 posters

Go down

A beginners guide to dowsing Empty A beginners guide to dowsing

Post by electricwildflower Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Dowsing for Beginners

I have been dowsing for a few years now and decided to get a guide to dowsing down which might help fellow Satanists on there path in Satanism in one way or another and of course to show them how benificial dowsers are. This is a basic guide on how to start, find out what a dowser is, get to grips with dowsing, choosing the right dowser, getting clear answers etc.

Ok to start what is dowsing ? well dowsing is a type of divination employed in attempts to locate ground water, buried metals or ores, gemstones, oil, gravesites, a dowser is a great way to communicate with demons, find lost items, get the lottery numbers, learn past lives etc.

Right lets start.

The steps of dowsing and what you will need

1. A dowser, Crystal or anything of the sort
2. Learning how a dowser responds
3. A pen and paper (Getting your dowsers name)
4. Practice, having fun and getting to grips with your dowser
5. Advanced dowsing
6. Games you can play with your Dowser
7. Dowsing Board
8. tips, tricks and other helpful hints.
9. Links to dowsing stuff
10. Video's

1. A dowser, Crystal or anything of the sort

The first step is to find your self a dowser. If your going down the proper route which is buying the right dowser the first thing you need to do is a ritual. What you want to do is a standard ritual but ask satan for help in picking the right dowser that suits your personality and what will work best for you. This is important as it means you can work much better with it and of course get more accurate answers and can work close with demons of your choice through it. Once you have done the ritual it's time to seek out a dowser have a look round shops, online and anywhere that will sell them for one. you will know when you have found the right one as you will be drawn to it and feel a sort of connection.  Check out the photo below to see what a dowser looks like

A beginners guide to dowsing Dowser

2. Learning how a dowser response to you

This step is to learn how a dowser communicates with you and is very simple. First thing you need to do is take your dowser it should be on a chain, or something when you brought it and hold the chain between your thumb and finger next to the thumb. The way a dowser response is like when we shake our head it will swing left and right for no and backwards and forwards for a yes or will cicle round if it's unsure. You can also get it to move clockwise for yes or anti clock wise for no this is a personal choice but a swing backwards and forwards is the preferred choice for yes and no.

Ask your dowser this question "can you understand me" you should get a yes which means your dowser will swing backwards and forwards. You now know how a dowser response so you can move onto the next step.

3. A pen and paper (Getting your dowsers name)

You should now have a dowser ready to use the next step is to get your new dowsers name that's right a dowser comes with a name just like your demon guide. To get your dowsers name follow these basic steps. Start by asking your dowser how many letters are in it's name so to start with ask your dowser is there 1 letter in your name you should get a yes or no answer if no move onto is there 2 letters in your name and so on till you it tells you how many letters are in it's name.

Write this down as soon as you get the number.

Once you have the number of letters in it's name it's time to move onto the next step.

Starting on the first letter of it's name and the alphabet ask it does the first letter of your name begin with A move onto b,c,d,e,f etc until you get the first letter of it's name then write this down. Repeat this step for every letter till you get it's full name. And there you have it you now know your dowsers name so can communicate better with it and can move onto the next step.

Giving your dowser a name is a personal choice but is preferred if you want to get more connected with it and have better outcomes. Your welcome to skip this step if you feel you don't want to give your dowser a name.

4. Practice, having fun and getting to grips with your dowser.

You should now have a dowser and your dowsers name and you can now start to learn dowsing and practicing. Getting to grips with your dowser is simple and getting correct answers takes time, dedication and patience. Start by asking it simple questions like the ones below.

Is it tuesday today ?
Am i sitting in the bedroom ?
Is the time (pick a random time) ?
Is my name (your name) ?
Am i (your age) ?
Do i have any brothers or sisters ?

Basic questions like this help alot and will get you used to your dowsers and will help towards getting better answers for stuff. You can also play games with your dowser.

5. Advanced Dowsing

Below is a couple of advanced things you can do with your dowser this will bring you more experience and can aid you more in your path of psiritual Satanism.

OUTDOOR RITUALS : Take a map and use your dowser to search for the best possible place to perform a ritual which will show you places with the most energy.

YOUR PAST LIVE: Ysk your dowser simple questions about your past life you can ask it anything such as, where you lived, who you was related to, how old was you when you died, was etc.

YOUR HEALTH: You can ask your dowser about your health and also ask it about any problems you have. You can usually find out your problem before going to hospital, doctors etc.

TO FIND SOMETHING LOST: If you have lost something in your house, flat you can ask your dowser room by room where the lost item is and then when you enter the room it's in then you can narrow it down to where in the room.

GAMBLING: Be warned and be carful what you do here but you can use your dowser to gamble, play lottery etc but if your going into a casno or gambling place be warned they might get suspicious if they see you with the dowser and you might get kicked out.

DEMONS: Place the sigil down on a table, your lap etc and hover your dowser over the sigil and then ask questions.

TAROT CARDS: Lay out several Tarot Cards as possible answers to a question. Ask the question and the pendulum will begin swinging in the direction of the card with the answer, until a yes is reached when it is placed directly above the card.

6. Games you can play with your dowser

GUESS THE NUMBER/LETTER : The guess the number/letter game is a small game you can play with your dowser and will greatly get you towards much clearer better answers faster. Also it will aid you as you can connect more with your dowser and like your demon guide grow a personal relationship in a sense to get better outcomes etc.

Let's start take a note pad and pen and on each page write the alphabet and 0 to 9. Once you have done this cut them out and keep them near your alter so you can use them on many other things aswell. The aim of the guess the number/letter game is for your dowser to guess a number/letter.

Take your numbers and shuffle them and pick one out now make sure you don't see what the number is. Next ask your dower what the number is IE ask it is this number 1 if no move onto 2 then 3 then 4 etc till it says yes. Then turn your number over and see if the dowser answered correctly. You can do the same with the letters and the more you play the more your dowser will be accurate.

GUESS WHERE I HID AN OBJECT : The aim of this game is to get your dowser to guess where you have hdden an object. Take your mobile phone, a pen, cd, dvd, pillow or anything of the sort and put it somewhere in your house, flat or where ever you live. Now ask your dowser room by room is the item in this room. You can keep playing this game till it gives you more correct answers.

CREATE A pentagram, circle a bowl etc : Find a bowel and ask your dowser to circle it in either a clockwise or anti clock wise motion, ask your dowser to draw you a pentagram, Ask your dowser to circle your mobile phone. Anything like this gets you more practice.

7. Dowsing Board

What is a dowsing board well below is a couple of photos of a few basic dowsing boards.

A beginners guide to dowsing Dowsboard1
A beginners guide to dowsing Dowsboard2
A beginners guide to dowsing Dowsboard3

Dowsing boards feature many different types of things such as Yes/NO answers, alphabet, numbers, maybe, unsure answers, religious symbols it's all down to personal preference. The first dowsing board you see is my own personal dowsing board wich features my own views on Satanism and how i wanted my dowsing board to perform and look. You will notice it's different from the other two pictures this is because i decided to get a board without numbers & letters.

You might be wondering to your self do i need a dowsing board and will it make a difference well the answers are NO & YES. you don't need a dowsing board to be able to use your Dowser the dowsing board is a personal preference. Yes this can greatly help you with better answers and can be more fun for yourself but it is not a must.

8. tips, tricks and other helpful hints.

Keep a notepad and pen by your dowser so you can easily note down stuff and it helps alot.

Be warned it takes alot of practice and it will take alot of time before you start getting correct answers do not rush things which is why i say start with the basics till you see your dowser getting it right alot more often. You don't want to go charging into a betting shop and putting all your savings on a answer when you have just started out this invites personal disaster.

Empower your dowser - A ritual to empower your dowser of course will greatly improve your workings with it just like an atheme, bell, scrying mirror etc.

Going in to a trance when dowsing - Going into a trance when dowsing greatly improves your working. Sit and focus on your dower for a few mins until the room becomes blurry and then ask it questions etc.

Did you know according to Ying and Yang basics if you hold your dowser between your legs it should automatically start to move clockwise and if you move it over your left knee you will be granted with a no. The right knee will grant you with a yes.

9. Links to dowsing stuff

Joy of Satan Dowsing
Pendulums.com
Diving Mind

10. Videos

Below are a couple of videos that might be of use on the many ways of dowsing that will help you learn more

This will be updated as soon as i can.

Last edited by electricwildflower on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 11 times in total
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

A beginners guide to dowsing Empty Re: A beginners guide to dowsing

Post by electricwildflower Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 pm

If your interest or like it feel free to sticky, update, edit etc i just though this would be a good way for anyone interested in dowsing to learn. Smile
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Thanks for the guide this will help many beginers a lot.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 pm

I decided to add it as i see very little posted around about dowsing it seems to be an overlooked part of Satanism either this or i havnt been looking hard enough. Would love to meet fellow dowsers and see what there experiences are on this.

This has been updated with a few extras and will be continued to be updated everytime i think of anything that will help more or if i come across any links.
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 am

Thank you this has really helped
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:43 pm

I have done a huge update to this topic which includes photos, videos, better guides and other helpful stuff Smile
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 am

Nice post
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down