Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subliminal Hypnosis and Television

3 posters

Go down

Subliminal Hypnosis and Television Empty Subliminal Hypnosis and Television

Post by Phoenix Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 am

i have a theory, that maybe we are being subliminally hypnotized to believe what it is the government wants us to believe, since the converter boxes have come into play it just seems to me that people are more conducive to believe to believe everything that the government says and more people i believe don't question really anything anymore again what the governments say, what i am saying maybe far fetched but i still believe is a great possibility, example if on certain channels a subliminal message said" believe everything that the governments say" esp. on news channels on ethnic channels the message might be" do drugs, commit more crime, kill one another" etc why is this not a possibility, and please don't say the government won't do that, because i don't believe that the government won't do everything.... to control it's people and yes subliminal doesn't work on everyone but if it just works on 1% of the people that's a lot of control of a lot of people, whats your opinion
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Subliminal Hypnosis and Television Empty Re: Subliminal Hypnosis and Television

Post by ArazelEternal Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:14 pm

I believe it is possible. It is shown that certian frequencies and signals effect the brain in various ways, often without us realizing it. This could potentially be used to transmit subliminal messages through TV, radio, music, etc to people on a large scale, all at once.
ArazelEternal
ArazelEternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

I do believe Cinema's used this to make people buy drinks and stuff during the movie.
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 am

Yes they may have used this in the past to sell stuff stoned smiley
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down