Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help With Meditations

4 posters

Go down

Need Help With Meditations Empty Need Help With Meditations

Post by Smoke Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Well I've only been a Spiritual Satanist now for a month or so,

The problem is that every time I try to meditate I cannot concentrate it happens all the time is there anyway I can get passed this.

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Meditations Empty Re: Need Help With Meditations

Post by Ronove Sasuke-sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 pm

If you're having trouble concentrating, what u really need is Not Google or fucktube, but the breath, breathing exercises will help you here, to concentrate and relax.

What you must remember, is to take meditation seriously but also very slowly, rushing to see who the fuck gets to godhead first is going to land you in a backside by about ......... a good few months
Believe me on this one, i was there

Take a week of breathing exercises and every now and then (in your day) take a minute , and breath in deep, then out , and as you do this, affirm (tell yourself and the unseen) "i am breathing in powerful protective energy, this energy is protecting me and helping me concentrate" .

This will help you in your days trying to concentrate,
pirat 
Ronove Sasuke-sensei
Ronove Sasuke-sensei

http://ministryofsatan.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 am

I had the very same problem for years which ended up in me going on and off Meditation. One way of doing it i find helps is to light a candle and when meditating focus directly on it the whole time.

You can also get meditative music i usually use it through earphones as it means i can concetrate on the music and the whole worlds sounds dissapear.

but this is my way of doing it so others might do it much differently the main object is to do it the way that's more suitable to your self. And breathing excersizes are important and will help you.
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 pm

electricwildflower wrote:I had the very same problem for years which ended up in me going on and off Meditation. One way of doing it i find helps is to light a candle and when meditating focus directly on it the whole time.

You can also get meditative music i usually use it through earphones as it means i can concetrate on the music and the whole worlds sounds dissapear.

but this is my way of doing it so others might do it much differently the main object is to do it the way that's more suitable to your self. And breathing excersizes are important and will help you.
That's a good thing to try.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum