Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Cards & Egyptians.

3 posters

Go down

Tarot Cards & Egyptians.  Empty Tarot Cards & Egyptians.

Post by Justice Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:30 am

I decided to make this thread because it got brought up in another and I thought it would be nice to have one solely for the tarot's

A tarot card deck has 78 cards but the Two secrets remain unveiled....Astrology and the Tarot in the great pyramid there is a narrow corridor underneath that goes through the sphinx feet and leads to the Egyptian temple of Initiation, the pictures along the walls of this temple it shows 108 tarot cards 78. Are known to us as the Esoterric Tarot, but the remaining 30 are not know to the public yet.
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Tarot Cards & Egyptians.  Empty Re: Tarot Cards & Egyptians.

Post by Spider Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Its sounds interesting I would like to find out more. Tarots have always interested me in some way and the mystery that surrounds them makes me wanna dive deeper into these 30 hidden cards.

Spider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeh to be honest. There are a lot of claims to invented the tarot ards but I will stick with that the egyptians invented them for one reason in many tarot card decks there's either some refrence to ancient egypt if it be an egyptian style background or an egyptian god.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 am

Yes I agree many of the tarots have some reference to ancient egypt, and their gods/goddesses.
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down