Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hails to all

4 posters

Go down

Hails to all Empty Hails to all

Post by Phoenix Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:01 am

Hello I'm phoenix and welcome to The Forbidden Sanctuary of Farther Satan.

What more can I say :Papart from I've been intrested in the Occult/Paganism/Satanism

4 things I suggest you doing for a better understanding

1)Read Occult web sites like JoS etc etc
2)Read Occult books like the Satanic bible and the satanic rituals, The Black Book Of Satan. (can be found online)
3)Parctice with honor and respect of you're brothers and sisters
4)Don't try to be the best at what you do, Be the best at what you do

People sometimes thinks us satanist are all about sacrifices, WRONG!!!!! We don't sacrifice we're not evil we just know some home truths.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : gammer check)
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hails to all Empty Re: Hails to all

Post by fraternocta Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm

I've found in a second hand book store the book the Satanic witch which i was looking for and allready do am i in possession of the Satanic bible even so of Anton Szandor Lavey. And i was abel to find the pdf version of Satanic scriptures still on my flashdrive  but looking for the print of it out.

fraternocta

Back to top Go down

Post by HardAsRock77 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

Well Welcome! But damn you are sure mixing every possible kind of Satanism.

Joy of Satan are Devil-Worshippers
C.O.S are I-Theists they don´t believe in any Satanic deity.
O.N.A are Luciferians

I hope you are aware of the differences between these groups.

Hail Lucifer!
HardAsRock77
HardAsRock77

Back to top Go down

Post by fraternocta Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:20 pm

wasn't the JOS accused by other satanist as beeing to right wing?
the COS there's no chapter in Belgium only in the Netherlands.
ONA i'm able to find files on there teachings there a darker version of the Luciferian belief as like some of the books i've got written by Michael W. Ford or other authers. Basics everywhere having a copy of the satanic bible is asked for to read before joining most groups. But all i'm doing is keeping an open mind when it comes to it since in the beginning of everything you have to define for yourself what you are moderen Satanist theistic Satanist traditional Satanist same go's for Luciferianism modern Theistic traditional.
Some rituals i'm able to preform but some i'm still searching for black candles & in my city finding a black candle is & has become not likely now on Halloween i might be able to find some.

fraternocta

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Nope other satanists were saying that JOS is Neo-nazism tbh I only use that site for the demonoligy and meditations. I read the satanic bible and the satanic rituals, I know some satnist that have taken bits from other types of satanism that suits them.

To me it seems like there's a difrent type of satanism each day some are just utter BS while others seem possible its up to us with our knowlege to decide which is fact from fiction.

I don't know what you think of what I'm about to say so here goes

"There is no right or wrong way to worship satan as long as your heart is true to satan, some worship satan as an entity some worship him from within their soul, we satanist don't sacrifice animals or humans why sacrifice somthing that satan created"

Like I said that's only my opinion I don't know what your views on this are but I would love to find out.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fraternocta Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Some worship Satan as an entity & some worship Satan as thriving force but many time the meaning of Satan has been misunderstood.
Mainly the whole sacrificing idea is an invention of the christian faith which still try to get people back into there churches with BIG promises when it all comes to it.......when you are to ask Satan a question you'll get your answer or Lucifer it all depends in which one you believe but there not the same. But you do get an answer and you see people pray there collective asses of till they become desperate because they have been mislead there are forces outside of ourself that no man will ever understand.
So they will create it in there own image and everything else is considerd EVIL. The concept or right & wrong, good & evil is there perception & how does there psychology work.
Satan is not and evil beeing but a force that drives people to become whom they see themselves to be but will still live in a society where people like to contradict themselves because they can't let go of there sheep mentality & remain to believe something which is beeing used to control other people to keep them inline & in chains Satanism can help one break the chain & stop one from becoming a sheep again which will lead to most people will not understand since there contious way of thinking is still bound the collective sheep herd.

fraternocta

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm

I am rather confused as well, and I agree with Phoenix when it comes to the thought of different flavors of Satanism emerging daily. It seems overwhelming, and I can understand why others, satanic or not, are easily confusing different aspects of our path. I am doing as much research as I can every day, and some days (like today, unfortunetly lol) I am severly annoyed because there doesn't seem to be a direct answer. However, I dont think that there is a direct answer, only answers that we accept for ourselves and how we walk the path. What is really bothering me today is that all my questing for truths and more information in general keeps leading me back to 1 of 3 areas: firstly it spins back to the Joy of Satan and its associates. That really pisses me off, mostly because I am not fond of the site and I only find about 20% of it useful, the rest either seems rediculous or the same repeated info. Secondly, other search results bring me to places that seem to be under the devices or maintenence of young, stupid kids who get all their info from their biased parents and the falsehoods of the Christianity and the media. Thirdly, other results take me to our favorite thing to despise, the mother of all lies...Christianity itself, and how they view the subject of Satanism, and I am sure that none of us really give two shits on what they think. So, all that being said, I share in the frustrations of learning more on our Infernal Father. If anyone has any helpful insight here, deviating from what I just described, please share it with me! Thanks! Hail!
Aria
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum