Forbidden Sanctuary Of Satan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanism And Precieved Attitude

5 posters

Go down

Satanism And Precieved Attitude Empty Satanism And Precieved Attitude

Post by ArazelEternal Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 pm

I was recently talking with one of my friends on BBM who is not a Satanist currently, but was curious about becoming one.  She has met a few Satanists in her life, and they make her wary.  She has pointed out to me that they all act like real asshats, thinking they have to be all dark, badass and evil to be a Satanist.  In my opinion, this is just empty posturing.  They are trying to be something they are not.  I see these people as Reverse-Christians, Psuedo-Satanists.  I told her that not all of us are like that, and we are just as decent people as anyone else.

What do you think?
ArazelEternal
ArazelEternal

Back to top Go down

Satanism And Precieved Attitude Empty Re: Satanism And Precieved Attitude

Post by Phoenix Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Yep I've had the same conversation withj various people that wanted to learn more about our way of life they asked that do we do sacrifices I told them we love all living things and wouldn't do that. The satanist that do things like that give us a bad name which is dissapointing really because we do nothing like that.
Apart from that we do dabble in magicka but its not at one bit evil like people proclaim.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ArazelEternal Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 pm

One major issue is people see the word or name Satan and immediately equate it with evil because of what the Abrahamic religions have done to his name.  The hebrew word 'satan' has existed long before any of the Abrahamic religions and it used to simply mean 'opposer', 'accuser', 'adversary'.  It had nothing to do with evil or the ruler of the underworld.  However, because the adherents of such religions needed a scapegoat, they created what they see as the Ultimate Evil named Satan and equated the name with Lucifer after his fall from "grace".  Lucifer is the one who made us as we are, made us as gods by bestowing us with knowledge by tempting Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden, that which was the original sin.  He did what his very name suggested, her brought us forth into the light and wisdom, and he was punished unfairly for it.

Figures.  We want to acknowledge the one who was our real creator, so we are the evil ones.
ArazelEternal
ArazelEternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 pm

But many people are seeing flaws in their sacred buble and begining to turn their backs on him and coming to satan and worshipping theirselfs this is how its ment to be we are infact our own gods the egyptians knew this that's why many egyptian temples were destroyed.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

https://fsofs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Many Egyptian gods are now classed As demons by the church of god, which really is blasphemous towards the whole concept and to Enki, in my opinion man made the bible then the problem started one example its the inquisition of the witches etc etc.
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by ArazelEternal Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

The Holy Bible is nothing but a manmade construct to control the minds of the masses.  It was concieved by a few who wanted to have control over everyone so they created something that they thought no sane human would go against.  Do this, and you get everlasting life in a intangible utopia.  However, do this and you spend an eternity in hell and endure horrific torment.  No one wants to be punished for eternity, so to be safe people abided by what they thought would keep them safe.  This is what the Abrahamic religions (among many others) rely on to have followers: fear mongering.  Those of us who are gifted with undefiled wisdom are able to see beyond this and realize all the falacies in the world and the cultivated stupidity and herd mentality to is so prevelent and laudable in todays society.

People have been so blinded that they no longer have any chance of seeing beyond the lies that are taught for truth and truths are are taught for lies.  Not all of it is their fault either.  The ones who have been brought up from the day they were born had little chance of seeing what the truth really is.  They were poisoned and corrupted from day one, conditioned to believe in societys rules of what is just and right.  I feel sorry for them.  Its only us, the chosen few who have been able to think for themselves and figure this out, and we must help others who come seeking answers.
ArazelEternal
ArazelEternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Indeed it is the bible contradicts itself on so nanny occasions during the bible.

Spider

Back to top Go down

Post by electricwildflower Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

I get plenty of interesting discussions when i tell people i follow Spiritual Satanism. Usually when they give me there views it's mainly based around the christian nonsense which seems to be all most outsiders know. I have came across the few people who actually know what satanism is about other than what's been told in the christian bible and the usual pop culture.

A few times i have been asked the usual do i worship the devil, do i sacrifice animals, do i drink blood and listen to heavy metal and all the other nonsense they spout. I once had a guy tell me he knew extensivly on the subject of paganism, wicca & satanism yet had never heard of the term spiritual Satanism and tried to accuse me of knowing nothing about Satanism as Lavayan Satanist is the only form of Satanist that exists.

I did chuckle for a short while after he told me he followed enlightened Wicca Razz

I have come across alot of crazys in my time even the teen angst, evil rebelious i'm an evil devil worshipper type. The type that sacrifice small animals because it makes them evil, They listen to marilyn Manson & slipknot as some sort of statement and carry round the Lavayan bible to show how evil they are.

I think in my own personal views christianity is a hoax and is the most evil cult on this planet. There bible is nothing but a tool to control people through fear, guilt, greed etc etc etc. There bible is filled with fairy tales which there tools are hidden between and masked to make them oh so loving, caring and the right religion.

Also as we all know 90% of there bible is either stolen from other religions, twisted to suit there own sick views or made up in one form or another.
electricwildflower
electricwildflower

http://keepitrealkeepitgoth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down